Well, maybe you can see it a little in this one. ------------>That's getting ready to see Grandma and Papa Gheen on Christmas morning. Poor guy felt like complete crap.
I figure it was better for him to be sick for his first Christmas rather than his second or third. Then he'd be really bummed too! At three months old, Christmas was just another day...the only real difference was that I made an effort on my appearance.

Can you tell?!?
Luke and I exchanged all our gifts for each other (small stocking stuffer-type gifts) on Christmas Eve. We like to ruin surprises whenever we can. Or we lack patience. I scored the book "Twilight." Luke and I read it together aloud. We're already on the second book and I must say, we're totally hooked! I think we're dorks.
We each got Rush a "secret" gift that the other didn't know about. That way we each had a special surprise. Luke got him blocks and a mini firetruck. I got him a used exersaucer.
Here's Luke prior to opening the exersaucer (I'm such a good wrapper!). You can see him holding the blocks set too.

At the Gheen house...
Luke and his father Ken

Luke's brother Joel and his wife Rachel - they are expecting their first baby this summer! Will be grandchild #9 for Ken and Deborah. Wow!




1 comment:
This may look like Kristin commenting, but it's actually Luke. Great pictures! We are such an ideal family. :)
Post a Comment