1.21.2010

Distracted

Well, today (and the past few days too) I have been a distracted. Not focusing very well. A sea of messes I should clean up, but just don't. Calls that I'd like to make, but just don't. I have been trying to chip away at several big to-do's and find myself stalled. My mom is in town for about a week, so I should really just dump Rush off with her and get my groove on...I need to get "un-stuck"!!! Circumstances have probably been making it a little harder to be productive and I oscillate between giving myself permission to feel like crap and then getting frustrated with myself for my barely-there motivation. Ugh! I hate that feeling.

Today I may be in need of a mini pity party. I'll limit how long I can be in the pits and then I'll go out later this afternoon, treat myself to something fun and then put on my happy face and pray that it sticks.

No comments: